You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Importing Jira 1(cloud instance- nttpsv.atlassian.net) to new company from 30/11/2023
- how the licenses will be transferred to the new company
- how the users will be moved?
- will the users have any access after moving
- if we delete the users, will it impact the data.
Hello @Kruti Parikh
Are you following a process outlined in an Atlassian document? Can you provide a link to that document so that we can be sure we know what process you are using?
If you are trying to transfer products/sites to another Atlassian Cloud organization, the method depends on whether your Organization currently has Centralized User Management or not. Here is one reference document that might answer some of your questions:
Thanks Trudy, I did review the transfer document, however few questions are still standing. Please guide me for the below or correct:
1. how the licenses will be transferred to the new company - after the transfer of products, will the licenses be moved to the new company?
2. how the users will be moved? - yes.
3. will the users have any access after moving - yes and can be unsubscribed as per requirement.
4. Is there an option to delete and if we delete the users, will it impact the product data?
I recommend that you open a support ticket directly with Atlassian to ask about the transfer of licenses. You can do that at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Regarding deleting the users, are you connecting your instances to an Identity Provider where you manage the user accounts, or are the user accounts simply Atlassian Cloud user accounts? How exactly do you plan to "delete" (vs. deactivate, or remove product access for) the user accounts?