I would like to export my dashboard in EXCEL or CSV, is it possible?

Marie Thuy November 25, 2020

Hello, 

I've created a dashboard on Jira, but now I would like to have the possibility to export in EXCEL or CSV, is it possible?

2 answers

1 vote
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2020

Hi @Marie Thuy 

Welcome to Community! Dashboards are basically made up of filters, so you can export the filters of those dashboard. You can either do an export using the default Jira Issue navigator advanced search result which outputs a csv file or use a free Add-on which you can install on your Instance to use, such Jira Cloud for Excel (O365) or Jira Cloud for Sheets (Google sheets)

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 25, 2020

Hi @Marie Thuy 

If you don't insist on Excel or CSV and PDF would also suffice, one other option you can try is Better PDF Exporter for Jira Cloud. It can export your Jira Cloud dashboards, see an example below and more here:

jira-cloud-dashboard-one-page-project-status-report-with-agile-board.png

(Please note that Better PDF Exporter is a supported and paid app and I'm part of the team developing it.)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events