I was unable to create a board from saved filter

Nani February 8, 2021

Hi,

I was unable to create a board from the saved filter instead of showing this newly created board in existing it is showing in a different project. 

What could be the issue? Please help me out to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2021

Hi Nani,

It might be that you used the wrong value for the Location field. However, the Location field does not determine which issues show on the board. That is determined by the board filter - which you already had. 

So, I expect that the board is showing the right cards, it is just not available through the project you hoped for. That can happen if you are using a Next-gen project or a JSM project. Is that the case? 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2021

It seems you created a board and it is not associated with the project you expected? There are only two ways this could happen. Either you choose the wrong project when creating the board or it is a bug. I recommend that you delete the board and then add again and ensure the desired project is chosen. If this doesn’t get you their please provide more details with screenshot of board and filter.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events