I want to track the historical changes to a project timeline?

Sophia Deterala June 5, 2022

I want to see the previous timeline ie start and due dates for each stage or the project and be able to record the changes automatically.

1 answer

5 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 6, 2022

Hello @Sophia Deterala 

If I've understood you correctly, you would like to know the dates when each stage changes. And details about the general changes at all.

I can recommend you try two add-ons:

Time in Status for Jira Cloud and it's Status Entrance Date report. It shows the date when the issue has entered each of workflow statuses.

statusentrsmcedatereport.png

This add-on also includes Time in Status report (to track theduration in a particular status), Assignee report (to monitor how long your team member has been working on each issue) and much more.

Issue History shows all th changelog that has been made to the issue (who has made changes and when). You can track all changes in a single place.

issue history.png

These add-ons are developed by my team and are free for using up to 10 users. So, please, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events