I want to create a JIRA view based on assignee

Esha Goyal February 11, 2021

I want a JIRA view filtered with assignee

2 answers

1 vote
Aiden Marriott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2021

If you want to see for the current:

assignee = currentUser() should be included in your JQL search to achieve this.

If you want all users - set up a dashboard gadget such as issue statistics or two dimensional report and group by assignee

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

Hi @Esha Goyal welcome to the Atlassian community and wish you are staying safe and healthy.

If you query is to see a report with list if assignees from the Jira exported excel then these are the approaches.

Approach 1:

Login to Jira>> Select the project from projects drop down>>Go to Issues on the left explorer>> On the top right side click "Go to advanced search">> click on export (choose export CSV all fields). The exported report will have the below listed columns where you can view and customize as per your project need.

Screen shots below in the same order:

1. Issues view

Issues view.jpg

2. Go to advanced search:  Advanced search.jpg

3.  Click Export:export .jpg

4. CSV all fields: 

export csv all fields.jpg

5. Exported report with columns heading.Jira report header.jpg

Approach 2:

If you want to make a standard view, then you need to install 3rd party plugin. Steps below:

In Jira go to Apps>> Find new apps>> and search for "Team Worklog Reports". Once you add to Jira, then you may get these filters to pull a report.

Screen shot inline for your reference:

Jira developer reportring snapshot.png

If my post addresses your query, kindly up vote and "accept answer" for the benefit of new members.

Suggest an answer