I've unselected any comment update notifications but am still being emailed with comment updates?

Lauren Barrett June 14, 2021

Hello,

It's day 1 of working alongside our warehouse using JIRA for any issues with orders. This is connected to Zendesk so we can effortlessly escalate issues via JIRA. However, I have made all notifications primarily off except a few as you can see below:

Screenshot 2021-06-14 152244.png

For some reason our warehouse are being notified when either us or a customer updates the Zendesk ticket. How can I turn this off please?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2021

to be clear this is JSW and not JSM correct? are the undesired notifications coming from Jira or Zendesk? 

Yep Jira Software, and from Zendesk but pushed through Jira like so - here's what the email looks like (edited out body of email)

Screenshot 2021-06-14 154359.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2021

that seems to be from ZD not Jira.

The email is from jira@xxx.atlassian.net

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2021

thanks, wasn't seeing that. scratching my head. maybe some automation rule?

No worries - I just checked automation rules and it says 

No rules setup on this project

I think I may have done it - I went into Apps > Manage apps > Zendesk for JIRA > Configure and this:

Screenshot 2021-06-14 162008.png

I unchecked the bottom box and saved it. Do you think this will stop my problem? Thanks!

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2021

awesome!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events