Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I got a message from Megan Cook, is this correct? not some kind of virus?

I got a message from Megan Cook, is this correct? not some kind of virus?

image.png

3 answers

1 vote
M Atlassian Team Apr 07, 2022

Hi there, this one is legit but it’s always good to be cautious. I’m a real person who works at Atlassian as Head of Product for Jira Software Cloud. Myself and the team are keen to hear your feedback. 
I’m off now to get some human food. Beep bop. 

Hi @M 

According to which criteria are the users contacted with such mails? One of our customers asked why he received this email...

0 votes

Hello @Victor Medina Jimenez,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

This is a legit email from Atlassian. I checked our internal documentation regarding this type of email and they are sent from noreply@atlassian.com and Megan is Head of Product for Jira Software.

If there is any information on the email header or the link on the “Take the survey” button is suspicious, feel free to share more details with us, but as far as we can see from the screenshot, it's from Atlassian and not a virus.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Looks legit to me. Megan Cook from Atlassian is the head of product for Atlassian software teams.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Upcoming changes to epic fields in company-managed projects

👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...

14,877 views 37 49
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you