I dont receive the email notification

Nicolas Fattori
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 22, 2024

Hello, this week they disabled my email in the organization by mistake, then they enabled it again but from that moment on I did not receive any more notifications from Jira and Bitbucket by email. I have all notifications activated.
I would need a solution.
Thank you so much.

2 answers

0 votes
Nikola Perisic
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

Welcome to the community @Nicolas Fattori !

First check your notifications , especially if you see the updated personal settings that Atlassian has announced where you can enable both in product and email notifications.

If everything is in order, this is happening because Atlassian has added your email to the suppression list in order to avoid any spam. To solve this, you would need to raise a support ticket for Atlassian asking them to remove your address from the suppression list.

I will also tag the Atlassian team to this ticket.

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

Hello @Nicolas Fattori 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Ask the Jira Administrators of your instance to reach out to Atlassian support to see if your email was blacklisted.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

It may have gotten blacklisted if Atlassian got too many "email cannot be delivered" messages while your email was disabled. Your Jira Administrators can ask Atlassian to fix that.

Suggest an answer