I don't understand about this situation. I hope guys to help me show how to solve

Ưu Hoàng
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2023

In this roadmap, the process (issue count) completed with 100% ( epic JEV3-4047) like under images

2023-05-04_04h02_57.png

But when I click the epic to check the child issue, progress = 72%. it is different from the process (issue count) above = 100%.

âs.png

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hello @Ưu Hoàng 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

There is a warning symbol to the left of your Epic in the Roadmap. If you hover over that does it give you a message indicating some problem?

The tags on your post indicate you are using a Free plan. In the Free plan you would have access to only the Basic Roadmaps feature. Your screen image shows elements that are only available in the Advanced Roadmaps feature. Are you really using the Free version, or are you using (paid or trial) the Premium version?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events