I don't get a notifcation

Erikas Kersnauskas May 19, 2023

Hello, issue is, im not getting a notification in email and i don't why, but all points its marked.Screenshot 2023-05-19 125451.png

3 answers

0 votes
Erki Tammik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2023

@Erikas Kersnauskas 

More information is needed to troubleshoot this.

• what action was taken to trigger the notification you were expecting?
    issue commented, issue transition, issue resolved etc. 

I would suggest checking the notification scheme settings in Project Settings -> Notifications.

Also, make sure that you have access to the ticket where the particular action took place. If issue security is in use and you don't have access to ticket you won't receive notifications.

Screenshot 2023-05-19 125451.png

All notification marked. I wanna get a email then a new ticket is a create, but i dont getting

@Erki Tammik 

Erki Tammik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2023

@Erikas Kersnauskas 
I assume you want to receive notifications when someone else creates tickets in your project.

To ensure this, go to Project Settings -> Notifications and check if you are receiving notifications for the 'Issue Created' event.

Also, ensure that you have the appropriate role in the project to receive notifications.

notifications.png

@Erki Tammik 

I don't found a project settings...

Screenshot 2023-05-19 133744.png

Erki Tammik
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2023

@Erikas Kersnauskas 

You need to be a project administrator to access project settings.

Please contact the project owner or Jira administrator who is managing your instance. They can access the project settings and further investigate the issue.

You cannot troubleshoot it yourself unless you have access to project settings.

@Erki Tammik 

Okay, thank you for information

@Erki Tammik 

All project member getting a notification, expected me.

All access included.

Erki Tammik
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2023

@Erikas Kersnauskas 

Can you please ensure that you are listed as a watcher for the ticket?

If you are not listed as a watcher, you may not be in the user role that receives notifications.

Project administrator or Jira administrator can check these things for you.

@Erki Tammik 

I am listed Service Desk team..

0 votes

@Sal  Which one ?Screenshot 2023-05-19 131135.png

Kelly Arrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2023

@Erikas Kersnauskas You want "Technical issues and bugs".

0 votes
Sal May 19, 2023

Hello @Erikas Kersnauskas

Pease check this recent post which may help you with the issue - I am Unable to Receive any emails From no-reply@au... (atlassian.com).

Thanks,

Salvinder

@Sal which one topic?

Screenshot 2023-05-19 131135.png

Sal May 19, 2023

@Erikas Kersnauskas

Technical Issues and bugs.

@Sal Thanks

Like Sal likes this

Suggest an answer