I created a team based project, but I am unable to see reports and closed sprints

Shanmuga Priya May 23, 2023

I created a team based project, but I am unable to see reports and closed sprints that was created under this project. I found through search that it was because it did not have any permission scheme attached to it. Kindly let me know how to see reports and closed sprints and also how to add a permission scheme to my team based project which I created as an administrator

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

Hi @Shanmuga Priya,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Team-managed project do not have permission schemes, that is only available in company-managed projects. TMP only have three levels of permissions, private, limited and open:

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 9.36.58 AM.png

In order to see reports go to Project settings >  Features, from here you can turn on the Reports feature. 

Shanmuga Priya May 23, 2023

Thanks for your response Mr. Sandberg. I would also like to know how to view closed sprints for team based project.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

Once you activated Reports you can use the Sprint burn-down report to see closed sprints.

Shanmuga Priya May 24, 2023

Thanks Mikael, it is working .

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders