I am unable to log in to Jira, no sign in options available?

Jag Chahal January 7, 2021

I can log into Atlassian sites but not my company cloud site. App works but desktop platform does not.

I have tried different machines and browsers but the issue is still the same.

https://swsgroup.atlassian.net

4 answers

0 votes
Jag Chahal January 14, 2021

Jira issue.png

Hi,

This is a screenshot of the issue I am having, it will not let me log in from here.

I have spoke to my IT team and they believe my account is unlinked from the cloud instance as this has happened to another individual in my team. Vincent Chin assisted in dealing with this previously.

Thanks for your help

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2021

Although user management possibilities (especially for roles in projects and so on) are limited in Free plans - you could check if product access for your account is enabled properly.

Assuming you are site admin (what Community tells on the lozenge on the right side) you can check using this guide:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/update-product-access-settings-744721629.html

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2021

Hi @Jag Chahal

in case the error persists could you please attach a screenshot of what you are actually are seeing?
I understood that there is no login possible but a detailed view per screenshot would help to understand if there is a button missing or if it just does not trigger - for example.

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2021

Hi @Jag Chahal Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I have checked the Provided URL and It is working fine on my machine. I would suggest you please clear the cache of your browser or try in incognito window. It will work.

I hope it will help you.

0 votes
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2021

When I click it, it asks me to log in (with my credentials) - but that's a secure site, so we won't be able to help by clicking that link.  

This is what I see:

mspaint_2021-01-07_12-32-30.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events