I am not able to find work ratio field in the time tracking report

Meenakshi Kaeley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2020

I want to have work ratio field to see the deviation from original estimates. I have time tracking report enabled but I don't see the work ratio field.

How can I enable that?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2020

Hi,

do you mean the "progress" field? You can add it to the Jira issue list view.

That will show you the original estimate (blue), time logged (green) and the remaining estimate (orange).workratio.jpg

Meenakshi Kaeley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 5, 2020

Hello,

I was looking for  Work Ratio field which I am able to find now. On the issue navigator page in JIRA, Work ratio field is available after switching to JQL.

Thanks.

Emi Katsuta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 29, 2020

@Meenakshi Kaeley how did you get the work ratio to show up? I'm still having trouble. This is what the time tracking settings pages looks like Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 5.30.55 PM.png

Suggest an answer