I am looking for a dash board gadget, which serves below mentioned request

Gopi L April 19, 2023

Hi,
In my project i have 40 task in 20 epics( all 40 tasks are in each epic), i would like to see data as Below  table. Please help me to get this.

image.png

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
callum Reed July 11, 2023

If you use pivot table macro in confluence with the calculated value as literal it should give you the table you're looking for.

0 votes
Dmitry Astapkovich _Colined_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 11, 2023

Hi  @Gopi L,

This is achievable with Pivot Report for Jira we develop:

SCR-20230711-qcy.png

In the example above I used Projects as rows due to the demo data we have. This summary table is available both as a part of a standalone report and dashboard gadget.

You can play with the demo report here: https://demo.colined.com/plugins/servlet/pr/report?report=180

Gopi L July 12, 2023

Thanks for the replay. it's partially ok.

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2023

Hi @Gopi L,

You might not find such a gadget. But, instead you could use the Work Break-Down Structure (WBS) gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app.  

Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Gadget

This gadget displays the issues from a filter in the structure EPIC > Stories > Sub-tasks along with their status, in  a tree structure 

All you have to do, is to create a Jira filter that returns the Epics and the tasks from that epic, and configure this gadget to use that filter. 

This app offers many other gadgets that you might find useful. 

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Thank you,

Danut M 

Gopi L July 12, 2023

Thanks for the replay,
is it possible to get any video demonstration to understand it .

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2023

Hi @Gopi L ,

While I don't see a gadget that does exactly look like you want, you can come very close with a two dimensional issue statistics gadget where you define:

• Status as the X-axis
  • Epic link as the Y-axis

The gadget may look somewhat like this:

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 06.34.45.png

For each epic you can see how many issues are in each status.

Hope this helps!

Gopi L April 20, 2023

Thanks for the replay.
But i want exact one which i posted.

Suggest an answer