How to use scrum with 2-3 teams and multiple projects?

Tushar Adsul June 9, 2022

We are currently using Kanban for our Projects. We are having problems in efficient project and capacity planning. As all our Projects are mainly products like apps or websites. We think of using scrum as an alternative. We came up with 2 alternatives to use scrum 

1. Using one Product Backlog per Team and compile all respective projects in the PB. Later using sprints with story point estimations. 

2. Migrating all Kanban projects to Scrum and then running sprints with each project with Story point estimation. 

Any alternatives or suggestions are welcome. 

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

Hi @Tushar Adsul welcome to the Atlassian community.

Your query has to cover the entire "Scrum framework guide" as well "Jira software working knowledge". The best suggestion I would say, is to go through this Atlassian Agile Coach portal and plan your project workflow or use cases.

In terms of your 2 approaches, kindly discuss with your in-house Jira admin along with Scrum master/ Agile coach (ways of working that fits your organization plan).

Tushar Adsul June 9, 2022

Hi @G subramanyam  Since we are a small company. I am both Jira admin and a Scrum Master. I am looking for someone who is been in such scenario and if we use such approaches and advise from them.

Thanks

Like G subramanyam likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events