How to update a view only table grid Next generation column with a jira customfield value

Nannette Mori May 3, 2023

tableGrid v-1.13.8.jira89

I want to be able to populate columns in my Table view grid Net Generation.  I have customfield fields that are type number that when the field is populated with a value I want the view grid column to be updated with the value input into the customfield.

If you create a column type as number and then go to the Data Receiver tab and select Datasource as Jira Fields - the customfields I need are not even in the Jira Fields datasource list - why aren't those customfields in the JiraDatasource in the list?  Also I do not understand how the Datasource works - for example I need the issue:component for my component field so I select my Dynamic of issue components and my datasource as issue components but then every column I create pulls from the datasource issue components.  Can you only use datasource for 1 column?  Also where do you put jira placeholder values in context with the column - meaning in the configuration of the column where would you put the jira placeholder?  If the column is a number column I don't see where you can enter a JiraValue Placeholder when configuring the column?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events