How to track team’s efforts

Porush Verma September 3, 2022

Can anyone suggest how can i track efforts for my team who is working on story and bug. They are logging their hours against sub-tasks created on user story and bugs I need a way to track who has spent how much hours on each day, weekly basis and monthly basis.

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

3 answers

1 vote
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2022

Hi @Porush Verma welcome to the Atlassian community.

If you ask me, I don't encourage to log hours on the sub-tasks, but only on stories for better tracking and visibility.

However, in your scenario, as you tagged your role as "site admin", I would request to see how the issue hierarchy is set and the client requirements for tracking efforts.

1. Either you can export to CSV file and do manual work OR

2. Try one of these Atlassian market place plugins .

0 votes
informatician
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2024

What solution you ended up using? I have the same problem.

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 4, 2022

Hi 

@Porush Verma 

If you are fine with a mktplace app, to get this data, you can try out our plugin

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

The app provides the following features.

Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well.

Worklogs Report.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events