How to track down a missing scriptrunner module?

Luc O. December 16, 2019

JIRA: 7.13.11

Scriptrunner: 5.6.8

We have just finished upgrading to the above and we are seeing a weird error in our logs:

/rest/scriptrunner/latest/fragments/com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.fragments.CustomWebItem [c.o.scriptunner.fragments.AbstractHideUIElement] no module found for: com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner:clone-and-move

I've gone through all of our custom web items and cannot find any that have a key of clone-and-move?  Any suggestions on how I can debug this?  It looks like it is some sort of left over or dangling reference from our old system but I'm not sure how to remove it.

Thanks for your help and time!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Leonard Chew
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2019

You probably have a Script-Fragment that is referring to the clone-and-move plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/18536/clone-and-move-for-jira/version-history.

The Plugin is valid until Jira 7.9.2, so it is not installed anymore on 7.13.11 and the context-menu item is missing.

missing:

clone-and-move.png

To-Do:

Disable or remove your Script-Fragment that is referring to that context-menu item, as it tries to manipulate something that is missing.

Luc O. December 17, 2019

Thank you @Leonard Chew !  That was it!  One of my script fragments was trying to hide com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner:clone-and-move.  Thanks a bunch!

Like Leonard Chew likes this

Suggest an answer