How to tell the difference between next gen and classic projects?

Ifza Khushnud June 24, 2021

Hi, Is there an easy way to distinguish the difference between next gen and classic projects? I can see it says company managed and team managed but not if it's next gen or classic?

Thanks,

Ifza

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2021

TMP = next-gen

CMP = classic

Atlassian renamed the project types 

Larry Zablonski December 15, 2022

Where do you look for this?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2022

Hi @Larry Zablonski , things have changed...you will now find this displayed in the bottom left corner as in the example below.

2022-12-15_13-29-34.jpg

Aaron Martin April 8, 2024

I am also trying to find out if an existing project I now own is next gen or classic.  The screenshot above only shows that it is a company managed project.  Does that mean it's classic?  How do I know if something is next gen or not?

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2021

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events