You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
1. Need to setup JIRA dashboard for active sprint?
2. How to show burndown chart for active sprint on dashboard?
3. How to link the filter for sprint on dashboard?
Hi @Ashwini Joshi and welcome to the Community!
1. No one forces you to do anything, so you are free to decide if having a dashboard for a sprint is useful or not. The benefit is that you can see different pieces of information in one place and don't need to open different screens to find the information you need to support discussions / decisions with your team.
2. When you create a new dashboard, a sprint burndown gadget is available out of the box. Just add that gadget to the dashboard and configure it to display the current sprint.
3. Navigate to Filters > View all issues. Then use the same search you use for your team's scrum board and add and sprint in openSprints(). Save the filter. On your dashboard add a filter results gadget and use that saved filter as the data source for the gadget. That should display all the issues in your current sprint in a list on your dashboard.
Overall, a simple initial version of your dashboard could look like this:
Hope this helps!
Hi @Ashwini Joshi ,
The best way to build such dashboard is to use the gadgets offered by our Great Gadgets app. It offers all you need for tracking agile projects: sprint burnup/burdown, release burnup/burndown with forecast, velocity chart with scope changes, CFD, cycle time, control chart and much more.
Here is an example of a Scrum dashboard for tracking the sprint and the current release/project:
See these articles from our blog for more details:
This app can be a great asset for your team and company. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope this helps.