How to remove issues from done column after release

sebastian_scondoo October 27, 2013

My done column still displays a lot of issues after releasing. How do I get it empty?

I checked if these issues do have a fixVersion attached. Where do I see the versions that are released? Where do I check the filter for the column?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2013

Your board is based on a filter. Add sth like.

AND fixVersion IN unreleasedVersions()

and you won't see those issues after releasing a version.

sebastian_scondoo October 27, 2013

Ah understand it. The problem was, that I do not released any version yet. Just created new release version by clicking on the link above done column.

but badly as long as there is no bamboo used you cannot release a version in JIRA agile...

Like francisco.rios likes this
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2013

Yes you can, in the project admin section in JIRA under the versions tab you can manually release versions...

Matt Stokosa August 2, 2019

Thanks! This worked for me and that column was driving me crazy. 

0 votes
sebastian_scondoo October 28, 2013

thanks, but both versions that I created are only able to be "unrelease", so I am guessing they are released. But if I add fixVersion IN unreleasedVersions() the "done" issues are showing up again

Suggest an answer