How to remove issues from done column after release

My done column still displays a lot of issues after releasing. How do I get it empty?

I checked if these issues do have a fixVersion attached. Where do I see the versions that are released? Where do I check the filter for the column?

2 answers

1 accepted

Your board is based on a filter. Add sth like.

AND fixVersion IN unreleasedVersions()

and you won't see those issues after releasing a version.

Ah understand it. The problem was, that I do not released any version yet. Just created new release version by clicking on the link above done column.

but badly as long as there is no bamboo used you cannot release a version in JIRA agile...

Yes you can, in the project admin section in JIRA under the versions tab you can manually release versions...

thanks, but both versions that I created are only able to be "unrelease", so I am guessing they are released. But if I add fixVersion IN unreleasedVersions() the "done" issues are showing up again

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Feb 15, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

1,149 views 6 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot