How to remove None from Select List and Radio Button?

Kevin Lu March 20, 2024

Dear Jira Experts,

Could you provide me with a step by step guide on how to remove None from Select List and Radio Button?

I bet you will show me "just follow the instructions in How to hide the option "None" from Select List (Single and multiple choice) and Radio Buttons custom fields and you will be fine". Sorry I really need a step by step guide with screenshot(s) on how to locate the correct pages. When reading Jira guide, my IQ is reduced from 100 to 20.

And also, how come Jira form is the only form that has this None option? How come Google Form, Survey Monkey form and Microsoft Form don't have it? I really don't see the purpose of None in Jira form, it just complicates the user experience.

Thanks!

Kevin

1 answer

1 vote
Kuan Yi Ming _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2024

Hi Kevin,

The guide you linked is only applicable to Jira Server and Jira Data Center. The UI tweaks mentioned are unavailable for configuration on Jira Cloud.

Regards
Yi Ming

Suggest an answer