How to obtain worker time reports?

Sam Dale
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 29, 2023

Hi all,

I need evidence of work done / hours spent for some of our employees, but I am unsure about two things:

1. What would be the best report to demonstrate this information?

2. How do I get this data to show?

I have tried to do a time-tracking report but this just shows the time spent on each task. I've also tried a user workload report, but this just shows the amount of tasks, plus time spent on the project so far, but I need to see this information monthly. 

What I would also like to be visible, is the person assigned to those tasks. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you,

Sam

2 answers

1 vote
Madhu_RVS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2023

Hi  @Sam Dale 

Welcome to the community !!

OOTB reports are limited. If you would be interested in a mktplace app to get this data, you can try out our add-on to get the day wise time entered by the worklog authors.

Worklogs Time Reports

The app provides the following features.

• Worklogs Report :
    • Create reports for time entered by your team members
    • Filter/Categorize/Group By your worklogs data
  • Timesheets : View/Enter time spent for multiple issues and multiple days from a single screen
  • Dashboard gadgets

Disclaimer : I work for the vendor who built this app

Worklogs.PNG

0 votes
Adaeze_Jude_HEROCODERS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2023

Hello @Sam Dale 

You should try using Clockwork Automated Time Tracking & Timesheets Free or PRO.

Clockwork provides you with robust features alongside a well-detailed report of all the Worklogs by users, projects, and Issues. 

You can equally filter this report by different components, such as Issue Keys, Issue Types, outliers, etc.

The good thing is that you can simply install the App and your existing Worklogs are synced within some time and then you can view the reports by users as you would like.

Here's a sample of the Timesheet report:

vW0MmZ9e1G.png

Let me know if you would require some help starting with the App and I would be happy to help, here.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events