I want to receive some notifications (by email or any others) when anyone creates issue type of epic.
May be there is any extra configuration for this in settings area?
No, they're issues, like any other, as far as notifications are concerned.
But you can do it.
There are a lot of ways to receive this information. The one of the simplest solution:
1. Create and save new filter with JQL:
created > -15m AND issuetype = Epic
2. Create new Filter subscription:
More about Filter Subscription: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/receiving-search-results-via-email-720416706.html
I have seen 3 way to solve your request:
1. You can use this plugin for faster customise notification
1.1. You need set jql query like "issuetype=Epic and project=A"
1.2. Then click action notify about this created event.
2. You can set post function in your workflow for Epic, send notification.
3. If you have scriptrunner you can write own listener or post function with super cusomisation for crated epic .
Have a nice day!