How to have access to values without dimension in eazyBI

Onur Cevik April 17, 2023

Hey,

I would like to use Issue and Measures as dimension as you can see in the pictures attached. But the problem arises when I want to have access to the values of the dimension project. For example I want to display the project lead but without the dimension Project I can´t do it. Is there a way to solve it? Otherwise the dimension project could remain but then the project names would be next to each other twiceScreenshot 2023-04-17 122227.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Roberts Čāčus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2023

Hi @Onur Cevik 

Only the Project dimension "Project" level member has the "Project lead" property. But you can still access its value without the Project dimension in the report. I recommend defining a new calculated measure with the following formula:

[Project].[Project].GetMemberByKey(
Ancestor([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Project]).Key
).Get('Project lead')

It looks up the Project dimension "Project" level member by the Issue dimension "Project" level key. Then it returns the properties value. Please look at the eazyBI documentation page for more information on defining calculated measures - ​https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/analyze-and-visualize/calculated-measures-and-members.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events