How to get the jira issues and sprint value associated with it from JIRA database

Hi,

I'm using actually JIRA 6.3.12. My database is Mysql.

For reporting purpose I need to list all the issues and the sprint associated with the issues. 

I don't know how to link the issues with the sprint.  I'm trying to get issues and sprint from our MySQL db but I'm stuck in the association between the two. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

1 answer

0 votes

Whydon't you  do it properly and use JIRA to do it.  JQL for "sprint = X" or use the sprint field on the issue navigator when searching.

If you're doing things in the database in JIRA, you're generally going to find it's harder, slower, less stable (the slightest upgrade could completely break anything you're doing) and quite often, wrong, because you often find people don't really understand the data well enough.

Could you explain the actual purpose of what you're doing instead of the broken approach to doing it?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Mar 05, 2018 in Jira Software

Jack Graves: Real Ale enthusiast with a knack for Jira Software implementation

@Jack Graves [AC] first caught our eye with his incredible breakdown of what, in his opinion, can make or break a Jira software implementation. (Read his thoughts on this thread)! In this follow...

96,814 views 4 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you