How to get team format instead of all team members as admin in this or how can I upgrade JIRA

Venkata Krishna Reddy Nalavala March 20, 2023

Hi, 

Our team selected all the team members as Administrators and now I am unable to change the team with their roles in the project from Product owner to member all the roles.

Also in current paid version of the JIRA we do not have all the options we are looking. Let us know how can I upgrade from JIRA administrative to Jira Software standard plan.

Currently we have Vailexa.atlassian.net with JIRA administrative plan we are paying from past 2 years. As we do not have all the features in the current plan our team instead of upgrading created a new plan with employfx.atlassian.net with standard plan. 

Please let us know how to Upgrade from current paid plan JIRA administrative to JIRA software with all the features. Also how we can move our data from Employfx.atlassian.net to vailexa.atlassian.net?

Thank you.

Regards,

Venkata Krishna Reddy Nalavala

1 answer

0 votes
Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2023

Hi @Venkata Krishna Reddy Nalavala , 

did you added them in the Jira Administrative group, i.e. as Jira Admins or as Jira Project Admins role?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events