How to get a list of stories where the PO Workflow filed is set to “Ready For Sizing”?

Jess Nark Paloma August 19, 2022

How to get a list of stories where the PO Workflow filed is set to “Ready For Sizing”?

It would be great if it can run across all projects including Developer, Cebu Development Team, and Davao Development Team or other projects.

This will be used for the sizing meeting and for developers to review.

Thank you.

2 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2022

Hi Jess,

Unless I am missing something, this can be a filter like:

”PO Workflow” = “Ready for Sizing”

Jess Nark Paloma August 22, 2022

Hi John. Good day! Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it. Is this fine below:

Reading for Sizing.JPG

Please let me know. 

Thank you.

0 votes
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2022

Hi Jess, along with @John Funk jql statement, if you want to include a project or filter out projects or include them then you would include this along with John's jql above. 
single project
AND project = Developer
multiple projects
AND project in ("Developer", "Cebu Development Team", "Davao Development Team")

Jess Nark Paloma August 22, 2022

Hi Craig. Good day! Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it. I have a question regarding multiple projects. How can I run across all projects? See sample screenshot below as I tried to use multiple project jql statement:

Reading for Sizing2.JPG

That screenshot is under Desktop Support project.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2022

just get rid of the AND statement at the beginning.  that AND is if you are searching for something prior to the project like this

”PO Workflow” = “Ready for Sizing” AND project in ("Developer", "Cebu Development Team", "Davao Development Team")

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2022

or the other way

project in ("Developer", "Cebu Development Team", "Davao Development Team") AND ”PO Workflow” = “Ready for Sizing”

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events