How to fix this "TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null"?

Deleted user September 10, 2018

I am configuring the add on Backbone Issue Sync when I suddenly encountered this error, "TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null", while I was configuring the workflows. 

Now I can't access the Configuration pages of the add on. I still need to finish configuration. 

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Deleted user September 24, 2018

Hi Maria,

Thanks for opening the support request regarding this problem: I am glad that we could get Backbone working for you.

If anyone else has this same problem and stumbles upon this page – please reach out to the K15t support team by sending an email to support@k15t.com and we will help you with this.

Furthermore, we are currently tracking the bug that caused this problem at https://k15t.jira.com/browse/BAC-1176 and this will be fixed in the next Backbone release.

Cheers, Tom

0 votes
Answer accepted
Syauqi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2018

Hi Maria,

Looking into our system, I believe you have raised a support ticket to the developer: K15t Software GmbH regarding this issue. Stating this here just incase anyone else having the same issue :)

Cheers,

Syauqi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events