How to create report using EAZYBI?

Paras Sachan December 20, 2021

image (1).pngimage.png

2 answers

0 votes
Daina Tupule eazyBI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2021

Hello @Paras Sachan 

You should be able to build this report in eazyBI with those steps.

Before you start on the report, please check the custom fields Type of Finding and Function. We do not import custom fields by default, you would like to select them for import as a dimension explicitly. After import, you should be able to use them in reports.

The first report uses two dimensions Status and Functions to Rows. Then you are using Type of Finding on Columns. If you would like to select only some statuses and some types of findings, you can use the same dimension on Rows/Columns and on Pages. First, add the dimension to either columns or rows and then add to pages from there

If you would like to have sub-totals use All Functions for this. It will show you the totals per status. When expanded it will show you values per individual Function.

eazyBI uses measures for counting/summing. The default measure Issues created will count all issues with specific selections. You can any other measure to get other values from issues as well. 

Add Total for rows and columns to see grand total values.

Here is a similar report with two dimensions on rows and one dimension on columns. We use both rows dimensions on pages as well. The report counts average age instead of issues created. As mentioned, you can count any value from the issue as you like. The report shows data as Bar, you can switch to a Table chart instead.

The second report is simpler, you can remove the Status dimension and it will show a simple two-dimensional report. We also have an example for this report as well. It is similar to the demo report I shared above, using only one dimension on rows and one dimension on columns. This report shows data as Bar as well, you can switch to a Table chart instead.

Daina / support@eazybi.com

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2021

Hey @Paras Sachan ,

without knowing the full detail of your underlying data it's a very dificult question. (and even if we knew it would still be hard without context).

These reports seem like traditional table like reports and are surely possible with eazybi.

I suggest reviewing their documentation on how to create a report or contact a partner with sufficient eazybi knowledge to assist you.

Paras Sachan December 21, 2021

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please suggest me how to create two dimensional report using custom field.

Like I have the custom field (finding type and functions name ) then how to make finding type in X Axis and functions name in y Axis.

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

I feel like you would be better served by the EazyBi community as it a specific eazybi question.

https://community.eazybi.com/

Suggest an answer