How to create a report for a specific scrum board in jira ?

Sakshi Mahodiya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2024

I am trying to create to create a Created VS resolved issues report but the report shows for whole project not the scrum team we are working on, I tried to filter out the report but I am not able to see Scrum board of our team. Same issue I am facing with other reports in Issues analysis.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2024

Hi @Sakshi Mahodiya 

IMO - what you can do is to use the same filter which is used on your scrum board and create report based on that.

Regards,

Seba

Sakshi Mahodiya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2024

It Worked!! Thank you.

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2024

Hi @Sakshi Mahodiya,

You can also have a Created vs Reported chart by using our Great Gadgets app. 

image.png

It also fixes some limitations of the Jira's reports. See also this article: 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central/A-powerful-Reported-vs-Done-chart-for-Jira-dashboards/ba-p/2610902

Danut.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events