You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Join now to unlock these features and more
Does anyone have any ideas on the cloud version to have a way to indicate a document is a final version.
- I know you can't create a new attachment field.
- But I need a way in a legal flow board to indicate which one of the plethora of documents is the final version.
- looked at plugins and all there is are lables, and not even lables that appear without driving to a new view
- I don't want to create a sub-task for final contract
- looked into sharepoint connectors, but they all ask for edit permissions, we would just want read.
Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated. Plugins are on the table, but can't find a reasonable solution.