How to create a filter that is dependent on another filter in EazyBI?

zan zan August 31, 2018

I have two filters, project and assignee. If I choose a project, assignee filter still shows all assigness. Is it possible that if I choose a project, then I can only choose among assignees that are in that particular project?

Thank you!

2 answers

4 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2020

Hi!

I am sorry to see this question has gone unanswered for so long!

Currently in eazyBI page members are not dependant on other page dimension selections. That would definitely be a helpful improvement and is added to our backlog.

I will update this post when anything new regarding this appears.

Lauma / support@eazybi.com

1 vote
Gerda Grantiņa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2022

Hi @zan zan ,

I wanted to let you know that we have released eazyBI version 6.5 this summer. We included the feature to have the **Nonempty option in the Pages** in this version.

Please see a list of all changes: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/set-up-and-administer/atlassian-server-and-data-center/changelog-eazybi-for-jira

best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com

Suggest an answer