Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to creat a epic report

How to creat a epic report with assigneperson how many tickets he assigned and how many he solved like wise that

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted

Hello @Jogibabu Merugumala 

If you're ok with the third-party add-ons, you can try Time in Status for Jira Cloud

Its Pivot table function allows getting an epic report with the data on how many tickets have been assigned to and resolved by a particular assignee.

assognee_epic.png

Also, you can export a generated report to CSV or XLSX files.

It's developed by my team and is free for using up to 10 users. Please, let me know if you have any questions.

1 vote
Brant Schroeder Community Leader May 20, 2022

@Jogibabu Merugumala Jira software has a number of delivered reports in a project. https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/generate-a-report/

What you are describing sounds like a dashboard.  You can create a Jira filter that can then be consumed on a dashboard to display information through a gadget.  You might have to use multiple gadgets to display everything you would like to see.  From what you have described I would suggest trying the two-dimensional gadget with status and assignee as what you display.  Additional information below:

0 votes

Hi @Jogibabu Merugumala , 

Another 3rd party solution could be Pivot Report for Jira that we develop:

shot_220523_214333.png

You can try this report I've made for you live; no login required. 

The app has a lot of other features, e.g. reporting on the time logged, gadgets, custom issue hierarchy, etc. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

An update on Jira Software customer feedback – June 2022

Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...

97 views 1 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you