Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to configure the due date of each request based on a date that it's set on the form of each requ

Hello, 

I created a Service Desk for my legal team. They have different type of requests from multiple business unit and each request has a field related to the due date. Is there a way to configure the maximum time of resolution based on this due date and not on a "one size fits all due date" that is based on the level of priority? 

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John M Funk Community Leader May 23, 2022

Hi Simona - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you give an exact use case to help guide us? 

I hope this image helps to clarify my questionScreen Shot 2022-05-25 at 2.28.24 PM Large.jpeg

Like John M Funk likes this
John M Funk Community Leader May 25, 2022

Well, it looks like you can add SLAs based on a JQL query, so you should be able to do that. 

Can you send me an article to review for that? Thanks :) 

John M Funk Community Leader May 25, 2022

It wasn't an article - I just went into the Project Settings to see how to add an SLA.

Like Simona Gallego likes this
John M Funk Community Leader May 29, 2022

@Simona Gallego  - Did this answer your question? If so, can you click on the Accept Answer above to close this one out? Thanks!

2 votes

Hi, @Simona Gallego 

If you need to configure the due date of each request in a way like this, you may try the SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on. It helps to configure the due date of the requests based on a definite date you’d like the task to be completed.

You just need to add a new SLA configuration and choose the “Negotiated date” SLA type like it’s shown in the screenshot below:

sla types.png

And after you add Start / Stop conditions, you can add a Due date. Here is how to do this:

due_date.png

This add-on is created by my SaaSJet team, so if you have any questions, I’m ready to help you.

Thanks @Olha Onofriichuk_SaaSJet 
Let us try this and we will let you know if it works!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

An update on Jira Software customer feedback – June 2022

Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...

31 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you