Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to change the order of XAxis in Two Dimensional Filter Statistics

I created a Two Dimensional Filter Statistics to summary the bugs quantity by "status" and "detected versions".

I found that the order of status are "TODO", "IN PROGRESS", "DONE", "READY FOR TEST". 

I'd like to move the "DONE" to the rightest, how should I do?

BTW, I found other answer said it is due to the origin order for these status, I need to re-order the status. But when I login in by my Admin account, I couldn't fine how to re-order the status.

2 answers

Hello Zheng.

From what I know, the order of statuses in the two dimensional gadget is relative to the order on the statuses page in the administration, as you see on this screenshot : Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 13.26.20.png

You can try reordering your statuses so as they appear in this order in the administration (using the arrows on the right) :

TODO
IN PROGRESS
READY FOR TEST
DONE

It should not affect anything else so don't be afraid. Let me know if it helped ;)

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Mar 30, 2021

Hi @zheng_zhao  - I don't know if this will actually solve your issue or not, but you can add a property to the transition in the workflow to add the Opsbar sequence to set the order

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-advanced-issue-workflows/

Maybe that will affect the order in the Two-Dimensional filter as well. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

ThinkTilt is joining the Atlassian Family!

This morning, Atlassian announced the acquisition of ThinkTilt , the maker of ProForma, a no-code/low code form builder with 700+ customers worldwide. ThinkTilt helps IT empower any team in their or...

468 views 20 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you