How to adjust size of columns in page properties report macro?

Calum May 5, 2021

I'm using the Page Properties Report macro, and the columns of the table that's auto generated are messed up. As you can see in the image below, some of the widths are way too small, which makes the table very hard to read and essentially renders it useless.

There doesn't seem to be a way to resize the columns. You'd think that the columns would automatically size to at least the width of the largest single word in the header of each column, but no.

I submitted feedback, but haven't heard anything. So I'm hoping I can get help here in case there's an easy fix and this isn't just a bug

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 8.08.27 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2021

Hi @Calum 

Good day. Hope you are doing good.

From my investigation. It's not possible to do, unfortunately. we have previously requested this as a feature in the Jira ticket below:

• CONFCLOUD-67089 Page Properties Report Macro - Ability to define column widths

You can vote for the issue and you'll automatically receive updates on the feature in the future.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

- Sri Kumar

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events