How to add tabs to the navagation bar

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2021

Hi @Tina Thomas  - Did you ever get this worked out? 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2021

I believe the answer is you cannot, however, I’m not exactly sure what your goal is. What do you mean by the navigation bar and adding a tab to it? Maybe a screenshot?

Tina Thomas June 8, 2021

https://estes.atlassian.net/jira. I would like to Tabs to the navigation bar for Issues, Problems and tasks. where it says Dashboards, People ,App.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2021

As I suspect that is not possible to customize.

Tina Thomas June 8, 2021

It is possible to put the in the side bar. Thanks for your help.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2021

The sidebar for a given project has an add item link which allows you to add a Shortcut. You might try that.  

Tina Thomas June 8, 2021

I will give that a try and again thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events