How to add "Deploy" status column in active sprints?

Seema March 22, 2021
  1. I am using the Jira cloud version and currently i have 5 workflow status defined as below in active sprints.

To Do

In Progress

Review

Resolved

Done

Capture 1.JPG

2. I am trying to add another status as " Deploy" in between Review and Resolved status column through...

Board settings > Column >Add column

I am unable to add the Deploy status.

Capture 2.JPG

3. Need help to add the "Deploy" status in Active sprints.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2021

Hi Seema,

When you say you are unable to add the column - what error are you getting or what problem are you having? What happens when you click on the Add Column button? 

And are you a Project Administrator for this project? 

Seema March 22, 2021

Hi John,

Yes, I am the project administrator for this project.

When i tried to add :Deploy" status through
Board settings > Column >Add column

I am unable to do it.

I have pasted the screenshot for both "Add Column" and also "Add status"  option.

Capture 3.JPG

Capture 4.JPG

Erik Britt-Webb March 22, 2021

@John Funk For further clarification, Seema and I updated our Workflow to include the Deploy status. You helped us realize we needed to publish the change in this thread. Now we're trying to add that status to our Boards for Active Sprints & Backlog. We've tried using the Add status and the Add column buttons. Either way, we get the Unmapped column that you see below.   

Screenshot 2021-03-22 225825.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2021

You should be able to click on Add Column and then drag the Deploy status into that new Column. 

Seema March 23, 2021

Thank you @John Funk . It workedCapture 5.JPG

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2021

Great!!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events