How to add multiple workflows to an issuetype

Gil Yagen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 23, 2019

Hi!

i have 3 different workflows in 1 project. and every workflow has it's own issue types. 

Example - 

Workflow 1:

- New

- to do

- review

- verified

Workflow 2:

- research

- implement

and so on. 

when 1 issue type reaches the end of the first workflow - is there a way to keep transitioning the issue to the next workflow? 

(Without cloning/moving the issue) 

Is there a way that after the issue reaches to "verified" - to keep transition the issue to "research" ? 

Thanks,

Gil

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2019

Hello,

It is not possible to connect multiple workflows to an issue type in one project.

Gil Yagen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 23, 2019

Hi Alexey, thanks for your answer! 

So after reaching to the last status of the workflow - Can i change the issue type to a different issue type that is associated to another workflow? (And by doing so, moving the issue to other workflow?) 

Thanks!

Gil

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2019

Yes, you can use the Move option. But it will be done manually by you.

Suggest an answer