Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to add a "Release" button to project's main page

Hi Atlas Platform Support.

Once the Project in Atlas is created how to add the button “Releases” in the left panel? I can only check and schedule our releases by clicking on “Project settings” and then “Versions” but I remember when created another project in the past I could see in the left panel buttons like: “Issues” , “Reports” , “Releases”, “Components” , “Delegated Project Admin” etc. but now I cannot see some of them - including “Releases” which we need now.

I attach two print screens for better understandingIvalua Project.jpgSirion Project.jpg

a) one from Project "Ivalua" where the button is present 

b) one from another project where the button is missing

Thank You.

1 answer

Hello @Ludwik Kowalik 

Welcome to the community.

This is not "Atlas Support". This is a user community for people who use and administer the Altassian Jira product.

To see the Releases button, the Administrator of the project needs to enable the feature. The Administrator of the project would select Project Settings from the navigation pane, then select Features. In the page that displays will be an option to turn on the Releases feature. This is true for the Jira Cloud version of the product.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Upcoming changes to epic fields in company-managed projects

👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...

14,834 views 37 48
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you