How to add a "Release" button to project's main page

Ludwik Kowalik May 22, 2022

Hi Atlas Platform Support.

Once the Project in Atlas is created how to add the button “Releases” in the left panel? I can only check and schedule our releases by clicking on “Project settings” and then “Versions” but I remember when created another project in the past I could see in the left panel buttons like: “Issues” , “Reports” , “Releases”, “Components” , “Delegated Project Admin” etc. but now I cannot see some of them - including “Releases” which we need now.

I attach two print screens for better understandingIvalua Project.jpgSirion Project.jpg

a) one from Project "Ivalua" where the button is present 

b) one from another project where the button is missing

Thank You.

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2022

Hello @Ludwik Kowalik 

Welcome to the community.

This is not "Atlas Support". This is a user community for people who use and administer the Altassian Jira product.

To see the Releases button, the Administrator of the project needs to enable the feature. The Administrator of the project would select Project Settings from the navigation pane, then select Features. In the page that displays will be an option to turn on the Releases feature. This is true for the Jira Cloud version of the product.

Suggest an answer