How to Integrarte with ClickUP

Rawane Smeismeh May 17, 2022

I have a clickup account I only need to link it to Jira directly. Is there additional fees other than Clickup and jira's sibscriptions? how to link them?

1 answer

0 votes
Ying Yin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2024

Hi @Rawane Smeismeh,

We’re looking for feedback on an import experience we’re building, and would love to invite you to take part in an upcoming customer study!

What’s involved in the research:

• Sessions are 1 hour and conducted over video-conference, so you can participate from anywhere around the globe.
  • During the research, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you, then, you might explore a prototype and complete some tasks.
  • As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $100 USD within 5 business days of completing your session. 

Interested in taking part? Follow this link https://www.userinterviews.com/projects/MKTtUWU-Sg/apply to fill in a few more details so we can make sure you’re a good fit.

If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this message or email me directly on yyin@atlassian.com. We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Ying

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events