How i can use current date in Value Field condition?

a.moldavantsev May 7, 2021

Hi

I want to create a condition, which makes transition enable only when the Due Date field greater than the current date. I tried to use Value Field condition, but the problem is that I don't know how to mark the current date in condition properties. If I insert 'now' - it's doesn't work. Could somebody help me?

Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 16.44.19.png 

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2021

Hi @a.moldavantsev ,

Maybe try: 

{{now}}

a.moldavantsev May 7, 2021

Unfortunately it's not working(

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2021

Try just using > with now instead of >=

a.moldavantsev May 11, 2021

It's not working too(

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2021

This appears to be a bug. You can vote for this affecting your team and follow updates here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67444

It seems that this bug is about Validator, but I'm talking about Condition. Or it's doesn't matter?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2021

Probably affecting conditions as well. I will search some more. 

Thanks

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer