How do you hide subtasks within the new greenhopper rapid board? Is there a query I can use for this?

uscwiener August 24, 2012

How do you hide subtasks within the new greenhopper rapid board? Is there a query I can use for this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2012

Hi, if your subtasks are different issue types to your other tasks, in your JQL you can add:

issuetype in ("Subtask1", "Subtask2")

Where Subtask1 and Subtask2 are your subtask types to filter it out. Does this solve your problem?

uscwiener August 27, 2012

Thank you very much for your response. If you look at the classic task board, there is an option to hide subtasks. I would LOVE that same option with the rapid board, but can't find how to do that. From what you suggested, it seems like I would have to add a filter for each issue type. Do you know of any other ways to do this? Thanks again for your quick response, and any other help you could provide would be great.

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2012

Hi, yes, I've seen it in the classic board too, but I couldn't find it in the Rapid Board unfortunately.

uscwiener August 27, 2012

No problem. Thanks again for your help!

Suggest an answer