How do i include Priority column in JIRA XRAY Test Execution Report?

Rajaganesh Vijayaraj April 12, 2020

Hi Guys,

We do have XRay Test execution report configured, however, I am unable to add the Priority column in it. Also is there a way I export the report in Excel or word format?

Thanks,

Raj

2 answers

0 votes
José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 21, 2020

Hi @Rajaganesh_Vijayaraj

At the moment, it's not possible to add the priority field to the Execution Report, however, We have this Suggestion already reported XRAY-2896.
Please vote so we can keep track of your interest and Watch to receive news on the Suggestion.

Regarding the exportation of the data in Excel or Word format, the only possible format that you can export is CSV. Nevertheless, you can use also use our other add-on called Xporter. With it, you can export other information from Xray, as well as create custom templates and save them in different formats like xlsx, pdf, word, etc. Please see here its documentation as well as the info regarding Xray and Xporter integration.

Best Regards, 

Team Xray 

Christian
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 27, 2024

Good afternoon Jose,

I uploaded a custom Excel template I created with a dropdown filter, but my mapping and code snippets are showing up in the dropdown. Is there any way to hide that information?

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2020

Using the Xray - Better Excel Exporter integration, you can select the columns you want to export in the Issue Navigator, and one of the Excel export templates will automatically add the Test Execution related columns to the right-side of the resulted Excel file:

jira-xray-test-executions

Suggest an answer