How do i add custom DoD check boxes for some of the user stories ?

mahsa rahbani August 13, 2019

I have already added custom fields to stories

I want one of these checkboxes (Approved by our designer) in some issues, Not all of them

Untitled.png

2 answers

1 vote
Sebastian Brudziński
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 13, 2019

Hello @mahsa rahbani 

have you considered trying to leverage some of the marketplace apps for this use case? There are several checklists apps that are specifically designed to help you track the Definition of Done, Acceptance Criteria, and other things. They usually allow for the checklist to be added automatically to issues or upon request and come with a variety of other useful things, like making sure the issue is not moved to done, until all DoD items are checked, or ability to assign statuses to some items (like skipped or Not Applicable).

An app that I can recommend, that we have developed and are also using it in our company to track the Definition of Done, is Multiple Checklists for Jira. You can run a free trial (30 days) and it's available for Jira Server and Jira Cloud.

Best,
Sebastian

0 votes
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2019

@mahsa rahbani , 

You mean the designer should check only one check box ? If yes, you can use single select list. It will be easy. 

If you want to user check box only. You can try with validators in workflow transitions.

mahsa rahbani August 13, 2019

No, I just  want "Accepted UI designer "checkbox appear for some of the issues

Suggest an answer