How do I show Software Development project issues on Agile board?

Chris Molnar May 28, 2014

I have created an agile board for my Software Dev project but board is empty and when I try and view indivudual issues on the board, I get this error:

There are no boards which contain this issue.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Molnar June 5, 2014

Yes I did that. The part I did not know about was configuring the new board with unmapped statues. For unknown reasons the To Do status comes by default unmapped and must be mapped in order to see the issues with that status on the board. Additionally, the In Review status must be added as a column and then also mapped. Very unintuitive.

0 votes
Chris Molnar June 5, 2014

This has been resolved.

0 votes
Haizelyn Casimiro May 30, 2014

When creating a Kanban board, you could choose to select the "Board from an existing project" option or the "Board from an existing Saved Filter" option.

In the "Board from an existing project" you can select multiple projects to show the issues created within those projects.

While in the "Board from an existing Saved Filter" option you can use a JQL query to further selecall the issues from different projects with different conditions.

0 votes
Haizelyn Casimiro May 28, 2014

Hello,

If the project is already existing, you can create a filter to be used on the agile board you have created. Then, add and start a sprint in the "Plan" mode of the said agile board. All the issues within the started sprint will be shown in the "Work" mode of the same agile board.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Chris Molnar May 30, 2014

Thanks, but the "Plan" mode is disabed on the Kanban board for a Software Dev project. And the problem remains that all the issues I created in the project before I created the Agile board do not display on the Agile board at all. None of them.

Any idea what's happening? Or what I need to do differently?

Suggest an answer