How do I remove a copy of a workflow

Chris Szorc June 30, 2020

I copied the workflow and now it shows all the copies and I believe they are all active.  Need help removing the copies

Copies_Workflow.JPG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Randy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2020

Those are Workflow Schemes.  Navigate to Issues -> Workflow Schemes in the admin tool to find them.  From there, you'll be able to tell if they are active or not

Chris Szorc July 1, 2020

Ok i did that and I see that they are inactive.  See the picture below.  I can just click Delete button....?

Like Oleksandr Zharnovskyi likes this
Chris Szorc July 1, 2020

Workflow_inactive.JPG

Randy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2020

Yup.  If they are in the inactive section, you're not using them.  Safe to delete.

1 vote
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2020

Hi @Chris Szorc

welcome to the community.

Thank you for providing a screenshot, that helps a lot in solving the problem. On the screenshot we can see that you have one workflow which is used in four workflow schemes.

Assuming the copies are not used, you can delete them from the workflow schemes administration page. They should be in the inactive section which can be expanded.

See also the Atlassian docs for more details.

Cheers,

Matthias

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events