How do I get a link to a sprint in the backlog?

I have a bunch of sprints created in the backlog and I want to send links to specific sprints but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that. Is there?

2 answers

If you hover over the three dots to the right of the Future Sprint you can see the SprintId showing on the Browser status bar. Note, the full url showing is not useful as it returns JSON.

It would be great if one could build a url which would open the Backlog with all sprint collapsed except the one you want expanded, but there is no way to do that. I opened an issue for this: JRASERVER-66960

The only alternative to get a url for each sprint is to save the individual queries for each sprint to their own filterid.

uh. this makes no sense. how is there not a canonical URL to something as contained and discrete as a Sprint?!?

You can share a JQL query made in the Issues section.

Query: Sprint = sprint_ID

Click on Share or send the URL to the users you want to share to.

Thanks Nicolas but how do I get the sprint ID?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

2,104 views 14 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you