How do I get Epic Color in the new view?

Laurie Anci June 28, 2021

Epic Color is on the field list for my project, but the new view excludes it.  How do I get it back into the new veiw? 

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2021

Hi @Laurie Anci 

Are you trying to change the epic color for its display with issues?  If so:

• for team-managed projects, when viewing the epic you may select the color next to the summary to edit to a new color
  • for company-managed projects, you may change the epic color the same as for team-managed, or change the color from the backlog's epic panel

If you mean something else, would you please clarify?  Thanks!

Best regards,

Bill

Laurie Anci June 28, 2021

The view of the ticket (Epic) details on the right panel had Epic Color as a field.  With the new view pushed to us, the field is gone.  It is still there in the settings list of fields, but won't show up on the view list of fields.  

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2021

Thanks for clarifying. 

For the new issue view, when I open an epic in the side-bar (right side of page) I see the color as a selectable/editable item next to the summary name, and not as a field.  Would that work for you?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events